Friday, October 14, 2011

Salcedo Market

The Salcedo Market is always open every Saturday from 7am - 2pm. This is a great place to buy organic vegetables, fruits and fresh seafood. Those food that they are selling are homemade.




The first that you will see when you walk in, you'll see fresh herbs! oregano, rosemary, peppermint , basil and other plants. Some herbs cost 50 pesos only! really cheap. :)




My favorite eggplant lasagna.


cool! cotton candy in a container :)
 


I really like the Squid Ink Paella but if you don't like the squid ink they also have the original paella , its a little bit pricey but ts worth it! Here is the  number you can order and pick up.


Here's me done shopping :) I bought fresh shiitake mushrooms half kilo for only 200 pesos and brussels sprouts i forgot how much.

My cousin and her friend they bought Grilled Boneless Bangus( milk fish) for only 150 pesos.
Hope we can go back there soon. Food Trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment